Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06430 CNY / KES
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 15% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元9,393 (Shilling146,077) in Kisumu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,200 (32 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Rennes costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)