Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06464 CNY / KES
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 9% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元10,052 (Shilling155,523) in Kisumu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$40 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (36 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 1 hour ago)