Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06436 CNY / KES
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 20% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元8,821 (Shilling137,053) in Kisumu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)