Cost of living in Kirovohrad, Ukraine compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23517 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirovohrad (Ukraine) is 48% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元5,762 (24,500₴) in Kirovohrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (29 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)