Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00578 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 14% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元10,361 (1,792,731 Dinar) in Kirkuk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pavlodar costs 8,800 KZT (10 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Oxford costs £0.48 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leicester costs £7 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €54 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in New York City costs $2,643 (about 1 hour ago)