Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00584 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 18% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元12,824 (2,195,379 Dinar) in Kirkuk.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 2 hours ago)