Cost of living comparison between Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo and Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00700 CNY / CDF
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 121% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元35,954 (5,133,681 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Trento costs €500 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (13 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (29 minutes ago)