Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00423 CNY / CDF
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 40% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,210 (4,306,781 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Paz costs $b42 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 575 ₨ (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 100 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 2 hours ago)