Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00421 CNY / CDF *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 49% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,382 (3,887,482 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tallinn costs €1.43 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 50,000 ₫ (41 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Plymouth costs NZ$0.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨175 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rohtak costs ₨36,000 (about 1 hour ago)