Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00401 CNY / CDF *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 47% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,063 (4,757,286 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.30 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kowloon costs HK$80 (8 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Anchorage, Alaska costs $7 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (25 minutes ago)