Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.551 CNY / XCD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 12% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,205 (EC$7,137) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $864 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (27 minutes ago)