Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.455 CNY / XCD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 17% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,072 (EC$5,733) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in York costs £80 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norwich costs £0.03 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)