Cost of living in Kingston, Jamaica compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05480 CNY / JMD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kingston (Jamaica) is 23% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,804元 (J$270,126) in Kingston to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €11 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 30元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Madras costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)