Cost of living in Kingston, Canada compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.265 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kingston (Canada) is 38% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,168 (C$2,881) in Kingston to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,100 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mombasa costs Shilling500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Timisoara costs 1,800 lei (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)