Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00757 CNY / RWF
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 11% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 13,000元 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 11,629元 (1,536,765 Franc) in Kigali.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)