Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00794 CNY / RWF
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 7% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元13,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元12,100 (1,523,573 Franc) in Kigali.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 15,000 Ariary (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salzburg costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.78 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)