Cost of living in Kiev, Ukraine compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,335 prices entered by 221 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24053 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kiev (Ukraine) is 46% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元13,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元7,049 (29,304₴) in Kiev.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 25 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)