Cost of living in Kielce, Poland compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.838 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 14% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元9,424 (5,127 zł) in Kielce.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $19,875 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$50,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)