Cost of living in Kiel, Germany compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.515 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kiel (Germany) is 34% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,481 (€2,326) in Kiel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (37 minutes ago)