Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34846 CNY / SDG *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 80% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元13,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元2,608 (7,484 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)