Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan vs Zhuhai, China
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.14222 CNY / SDG *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 41% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000元 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 6,505元 (45,739 Pound) in Khartoum.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)