Cost of living comparison between Khartoum, Sudan and Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.065 CNY / SDG
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 59% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元6,370 (5,982 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $757 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4.47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨5,046 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)