Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.005 CNY / SDG *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 59% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元4,881 (4,859 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Rochester, New York costs $350 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)