Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25515 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 65% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元5,214 (20,434₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 60 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)