Cost of living in Kharagpur, India compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09449 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharagpur (India) is 38% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000元 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 7,471元 (₨79,065) in Kharagpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,338 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Ankara costs 9TL (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 150 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)