Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00021 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 24% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元12,286 (﷼ 57,891,009) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.80TL (36 minutes ago)