Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00015 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 38% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元7,481 (﷼ 48,933,810) in Kerman.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 35 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (35 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)