Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00020 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 16% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元10,020 (﷼ 49,369,007) in Kerman.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)