Cost of living in Kelowna, Canada compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.952 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kelowna (Canada) is 34% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,698 (C$2,968) in Kelowna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 30TL (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$69 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 180,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Quito costs $0.25 (about 2 hours ago)