Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.982 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 31% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元11,177 (5,640TL) in Kayseri.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Trondheim costs kr 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)