Cost of living in Kayes, Republic of the Congo compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01219 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayes (Republic of the Congo) is 87% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,617 (1,690,751 Franc) in Kayes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM120 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,372 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.80 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $80 (35 minutes ago)