Cost of living in Kayes, Republic of the Congo compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01208 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayes (Republic of the Congo) is 86% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 20,484元 (1,695,799 Franc) in Kayes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 130 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuenca costs $0.30 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)