Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05840 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 15% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,747 (¥235,396) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs ARS $150 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Washington D.C. costs $1.03 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)