Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.06190 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 19% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,295元 (¥230,944) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €21,000 (about 2 hours ago)