Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05840 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 15% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,985 (¥256,592) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (44 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Wuhan costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)