Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06051 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 12% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,506 (¥289,314) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)