Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 923 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06135 CNY / NPR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 19% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元9,726 (₨ 158,536) in Kathmandu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 140 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trincomalee costs 455 ₨ (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元125,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lawrence, Kansas costs $25,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,321 (43 minutes ago)