Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 786 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06401 CNY / NPR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 23% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元11,521 (₨ 179,974) in Kathmandu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)