Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 449 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06410 CNY / NPR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 25% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元11,238 (₨ 175,304) in Kathmandu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)