Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.355 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 9% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元14,185 (€1,929) in Katerini.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Porto Alegre costs R$ 73,800 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hurghada costs E£ 189 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (30 minutes ago)