Cost of living in Kashgar, China vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019.
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 46% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 17,546元 in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Frankfurt am Main costs €0.75 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khartoum costs 50,000 Pound (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$3,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 230,000 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vejle costs kr5,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)