Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30131 CNY / CZK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 12% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,425 (44,556 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £1,234,570 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (15 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (29 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Akron, Ohio costs $2.33 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 15 lei (38 minutes ago)