Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30509 CNY / CZK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 4% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,494 (40,953 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budapest costs 800 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 15,000 Ariary (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salzburg costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.78 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)