Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10100 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 18% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元12,338 (₨122,165) in Karimnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (23 minutes ago)