Cost of living in Karimnagar, India vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09499 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 6% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,750元 (₨134,224) in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,800 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Detroit, Michigan costs $5.51 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grand Cayman costs CI$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)