Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00541 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 17% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,911 (2,387,260 Dinar) in Karbala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Madison, Wisconsin costs $8 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 100 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (35 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Tiraspol costs 50 Leu (about 1 hour ago)