Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09659 CNY / KGS
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 16% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,879 (143,696 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Calgary costs C$390 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Esbjerg costs kr8,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨8,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 14,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)