Cost of living in Karaj, Iran vs Zhuhai, China (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00006 CNY / IRRX *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 69% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000元 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 3,665元 (﷼ 22,763,303) in Karaj.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 468 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,541 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$20 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tumkur costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)