Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00021 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 23% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元11,499 (﷼ 54,182,249) in Karaj.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,800,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 80 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,450 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuiabá costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Asheville, North Carolina costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)