Cost of living in Karagandy, Kazakhstan compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02177 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karagandy (Kazakhstan) is 5% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元14,917 (685,089 KZT) in Karagandy.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 400 (18 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $6 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,400 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨49,363 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brasília costs R$ 1.30 (about 2 hours ago)