Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02191 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 47% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元8,638 (394,301 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Montreal costs C$2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (22 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs J$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 2 hours ago)