Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02059 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 51% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元8,030 (389,951 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨3,558 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (37 minutes ago)