Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02182 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 48% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元8,075 (369,998 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)