Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,515 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06578 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 42% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元8,683 (₨132,004) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)