Cost of living in Kaposvár, Hungary compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02459 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaposvár (Hungary) is 38% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 13,000元 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 8,014元 (325,898 Ft) in Kaposvár.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tallinn costs €25 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Albany, New York costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,900 (about 2 hours ago)