Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22314 CNY / TWD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is about the same as in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元14,600 (65,430 NT$) in Kaohsiung City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,264 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Managua costs 3.00 C$ (about 1 hour ago)