Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22945 CNY / TWD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is about the same as in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,165 (70,453 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Pune costs ₨10,750 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,115TL (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,800 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hefei costs 元50 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)