Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.21910 CNY / TWD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is about the same as in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,075元 (59,676 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)