Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21859 CNY / TWD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 5% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元14,232 (65,107 NT$) in Kaohsiung City.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (41 minutes ago)