Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22357 CNY / TWD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is about the same as in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,439 (55,638 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tashkent costs 1,600,000 сўм (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bonn costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kiev costs 33₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (about 1 hour ago)