Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22661 CNY / TWD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is about the same as in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,175 (66,965 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 100 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (38 minutes ago)