Cost of living in Kansas City, Missouri, United States compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 811 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.858 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kansas City, Missouri (United States) is 44% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,876 ($2,315) in Kansas City, Missouri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €161 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Münster costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)