Cost of living in Kansas City, Missouri, United States compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 655 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.333 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kansas City, Missouri (United States) is 30% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,281 ($2,255) in Kansas City, Missouri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 100 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 350,000 ₫ (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)