Cost of living comparison between Kansas City, Missouri, United States and Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 581 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.765 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kansas City, Missouri (United States) is 34% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,909 ($3,091) in Kansas City, Missouri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)