Cost of living in Kano, Nigeria compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! Kano has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kano.
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02165 CNY / NGN *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is 42% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元8,720 (402,732 ₦) in Kano.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,879 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$5.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (about 1 hour ago)