Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06199 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 47% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,016 (¥355,148) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bacău costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)