Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.567 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 10% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元9,887 (RM6,310) in Kampung Baru Subang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 75,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jelgava costs €10 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $2.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rosario costs ARS $2,500 (30 minutes ago)