Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.624 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 9% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元10,028 (RM6,174) in Kampung Baru Subang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tekirdağ costs 80,000TL (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Palm Bay, Florida costs $52 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kelowna costs C$10 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (44 minutes ago)