Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00173 CNY / KHR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 6% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元14,070 (8,117,911 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨25 (24 minutes ago)