Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi, Ukraine compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25397 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi (Ukraine) is 17% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元13,553 (53,364₴) in Kamianets-Podilskyi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (40 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Port Elizabeth costs R 11 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)