Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.992 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 18% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,356元 (€1,921) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000元 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Francisco, California costs $20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,761 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $11 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)