Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.811 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 8% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,976 (€1,661) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $605 (18 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $120 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,574 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,000 (27 minutes ago)