Cost of living in Kairouan, Tunisia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.611 CNY / TND
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is 27% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元8,023 (3,073 Dinar) in Kairouan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £15 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)