Cost of living in Kairouan, Tunisia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.671 CNY / TND
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is 28% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元8,609 (3,223 Dinar) in Kairouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 40,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 9,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$500 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mérida costs Mex$ 50 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)