Cost of living in Kaifeng, China compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017.
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaifeng (China) is 15% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元12,795 in Kaifeng.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $2.07 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €12 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $30 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)