Cost of living in Kaifeng, China compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017.
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaifeng (China) is 11% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元13,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元11,625 in Kaifeng.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$6,666,670 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $454 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €11 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €11 (35 minutes ago)