Cost of living in Kaifeng, China compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017.
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaifeng (China) is 15% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元13,889 in Kaifeng.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $18 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €151 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)