Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.766 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元10,853 ($1,604) in Kadoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gaborone costs P25 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$130 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mississauga costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jundiai costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Harare costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)