Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.590 CNY / ZMW
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 23% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,716 (24,958 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €300 (8 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Amsterdam costs €200 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (15 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Chittagong costs Taka 44 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,290 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Makassar costs Rp 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)