Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.651 CNY / ZMW
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is about the same as in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元10,650 (16,363 Kwacha) in Kabwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucaramanga costs COL$1,826,110 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,225 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $52 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $19,851 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$10 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (43 minutes ago)