Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.753 CNY / SAR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 53% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,326 (﷼ 10,456) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fes costs 10 Dirham (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Busan costs ₩5,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨140 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adana costs 0.50TL (34 minutes ago)