Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.682 CNY / SAR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 12% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,577 (﷼ 8,665) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 21,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php4,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)