Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan vs Zhuhai, China
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04472 CNY / SSP *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 33% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,986元 (357,472 Pound) in Juba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $500 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 550 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)