Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04836 CNY / SSP *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 66% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元13,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元4,408 (91,145 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (41 minutes ago)