Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04839 CNY / SSP *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 8% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元10,169 (210,136 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,812 (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)