Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte, Brazil compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.034 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,755 (R$ 6,271) in Juazeiro do Norte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥700 (12 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (about 1 hour ago)